Protection of privacy and processing of personal data
We protect your personal information responsibly and we also fully guarantee your right to information. In the processing of personal data, we follow European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 and Slovak Act 18/2018 Z.z. about the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain regulations. In the processing of personal data we follow the principles of legality and transparency, limitation of processing purpose, minimization of scope and retention. We apply information security management policies aimed at ensuring the confidentiality, availability and integrity of personal data.
We process only the personal data of users that the users themselves provide and only for the purpose for which they were provided. Personal data will only be processed during the time necessary to meet the purpose of the processing, which is a matter of concern or problem with which the user will contact our company. Providing personal data is voluntary.
976 31 Vlkanová
Our company given the scope and object of its activity has no legal obligation to determine the responsible person. To exercise the rights listed below, you can contact our company DefTech a.s. through: [email protected] or by post at DefTech a.s., Matuškova 48, 976 31 Vlkanová, Slovakia.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Our company processes the personal data provided to achieve the following purposes:
- Processing of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
- Processing personnel and payroll
- Processing of accounting agenda
- Security and property protection
- Attendance of employees
- Ensuring customer service
- Marketing purposes
- Measures to detect corrupt activities
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS
Your personal information may only be processed if one of the following legal bases is given:
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data to one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party, or to implement the measure prior to the conclusion of the contract upon your request,
- processing is necessary according to a special regulation or an international treaty binding the Slovak Republic,
- processing is necessary to protect the life, health or property of you or another natural person,
- processing is necessary to fulfill a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the operator, or
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the company …… or a third party, except in cases excluded by law.
GRANTED CONSENT OF THE CONCERNED PERSON
- consent to the processing of personal data is provided freely, without coercion and enforcement, as well as without the threat of rejection of the contractual relationship, the services provided or the operator’s obligations under applicable legislation.
- consent is granted separately for each personal data processing purpose.
- you may withdraw your consent as the person concerned at any time.
- our company respects privacy and considers the personal data provided confidential.
CONDITIONS AND METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS
- the processing of personal data is carried out by automated and non-automated means.
- we do not disclose the processed personal data, except when required by a special legal regulation or decision of a court or other state authority.
- we will not process your personal information without your consent or other legal basis
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS
As the concerned person you have, in accordance with the relevant provisions of Slovak Act 18/2018 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on amendments to certain acts, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, as follows rights:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time ,
- the right to access your personal data,
- right to request their correction,
- the right to object to their processing,
- the right to delete your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”),
- the right to the portability of their personal data,
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which is the Slovak Data Protection Office in Slovakia, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic
- at the same time, if you are in doubt as to whether your personal data is being processed in accordance with applicable law, or that personal data is being processed inaccurate, you may ask for clarification, or removal, of your personal data.
Our company may provide your personal information to these recipients:
- Recipients defined by the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic and the EU – Health Insurance Companies, Social Insurance Agency, Financial Administration, State and Local Authorities, Control Bodies, Law Enforcement Institutions
- who carry out wage and accounting support, security and asset protection and web hosting services.
- we declare honestly that in the selection of the individual intermediaries, they took care of their professional, technical, organizational and personnel competence and their ability to guarantee the security of the personal data processed by the adopted security measures in accordance with the applicable legislative requirements,
- in accordance with Section 34 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the relevant intermediaries are authorized in writing to process the personal data of the persons concerned in the scope, under the conditions and for the purpose agreed in the contract and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The transfer of personal data to third countries does not take place
PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE OF THE CONCERNED PERSONS
The retention period of personal data is determined according to the purpose of personal data processing and according to the requirements of special regulations. Personal data whose processing purpose and retention period have expired will be irrevocably deleted.
AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS INCLUDING PROFILING
In addition to the data you provide to our company, we also receive so-called information. “Cookies”. This information is generated by monitoring our website through analytics tools that prepare the data chain and track how visitors use the site on the Internet. These may include data on
- websites linked to this site,
- third-party sites you visit after this site,
- Your IP address and
- the time spent on this site.
More about cookies
While browsing our website, the system generates a cookie to record visit-related information (visited pages, time spent on our site, browsing data, leaving the site, etc.), but this data must not be linked to a visitor. This tool is a tool to improve the ergonomic design of a website, to create a user-friendly website and to increase the online experience of visitors. Most Internet browsers accept cookies, but visitors can either delete or reject cookies.
ANALYTICAL AND OTHER TOOLS
We use third party services providing external services:
|We use WEB pages to analyze the traffic. We may also use this information to tailor our services and marketing strategies to our services. This is a third-party service where your service providers use your data for your own purposes, including your profiling and preparing for other kinds of ads.
|We use it for managed marketing. This is a third-party service where your service providers use your data for your own purposes, including your profiling and preparing for other kinds of ads.
|We use it for communication and presentation. This is a third-party service where your service providers use your data for your own purposes, including your profiling and preparing for other kinds of ads.
As aforesaid, we, as the person concerned, have informed you of the protection of your personal data and have instructed you on your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.